“Children are not vessels to be filled, but lamps to be lit. The seed of spiritual values should be sown in young hearts, and the conditions made favorable for sprouting and steady growth through proper control and discipline. It must be cared for with the warmth of love and affection, and such a tree shall blossom forth flowers of brotherhood, universal love, peace, bliss, beauty, and Perfection”.
– Swami Chinmayananda
Motto : Keep smiling
- To inculcate in our children and youth a reverence for our ancient culture, and inspire them to live up to it with correct understanding
- To create self-confidence so that they are able to serve and act cheerfully
- To generate personal discipline, dynamic leadership, and true affection in all their contacts
- To mold their capacity to brilliantly express their individuality
- To bring out their dormant faculties and detect defects so that they can cultivate and improve their creative abilities
- To help our children and youth develop a healthy resistance against temptations in the atmosphere in which they grow
- To provide an atmosphere of growth that is filled with noble ideals, healthy emotions, and physical discipline.